One New Change,
Head Chef - Mike Denman
For press enquiries, please contact Cath via email: email@example.com
Monday - Sunday 12pm - 1am
• Madison is a cashless venue, we only accept card payments
• Every guest will need to download the NHS track and trace app to check into the venue as per government guidelines.
• Guests joining us must be over 21 years of age. Children are only permitted into the restaurant until 3pm
• Valid ID will be required on entrance should you appear to be under 25.
• We recommend mixed gender groups to avoid disappointment and risk of refusal.
• Dress code is smart / casual, no tracksuits, sports wear, or themed wear (such as birthday sashes)
• Final decision on entrance to the venue will be at the discretion of the Security Manager – any groups intoxicated or deemed a security risk will be denied entry.
• All reservations are for 2hrs only – and an entertainment charge will apply to drinks only reservations.
• We are delighted to be taking bookings on our outdoor terrace from Monday 12th April until Sunday 16th May in line with the ‘rule of 6’.
• Please note, any reservations made from Monday 17th May will be for dining in the restaurant and we will be operating in line with the ‘rule of 6’ inside.
• For groups of over 6, please contact the events team firstname.lastname@example.org